Before the arrival of the new school year 2020/21, we present the teaching program of the Provincial Fire Museum of Alcoy (muBoma).
– The landscape: In a tab compare with colors the differences of a landscape before and after a fire.
– Fire and water: Make a collage with these two elements.
– Firefighter Soup: Discover in a letter soup items related to the equipment used by firefighters.
– Firefighter Helmet: Know the importance of protection and create a helmet.
– The Big Tree: Discovery workshop under the big tree to reflect on forest fires. (Outside – subject to weather conditions)
– Fire truck: Make a fire truck with cardboard. (Requires more time, recommended for Third Cycle of Primary).
SECONDARY – COLLEGE – FE
– Kim game: Team activity. Remember the name and usefulness of the MuBoma material.
– Looking for an exit: Orientation game to get to different emergencies and know the most appropriate intervention methods. (Outdoor activity-subject to weather conditions)
PEOPLE WITH FUNCTIONAL DIVERSITY
– The Senses: Touch and test parts of a firefighter’s personal equipment (free).
– Guess the riddle: Through touch discover different objects used by firefighters in their work (free).