The muBoma reopens its doors to the public next June 10 at its usual hours.
To visit us, you will have to respect a series of security and hygiene measures detailed below:
- We will have a limited capacity.
- A minimum safety distance of 2 meters must be maintained at all times.
- The use of a mask will be mandatory at all times.
- The marked itinerary must be followed and it is prohibited to touch the exposed pieces.
- During the tour there will be hydroalcoholic gel dispensers to maintain good hygiene in the hands.
Failure to comply with any of these rules may affect the admission of some visitors or groups.
More information on 96 554 44 18 or firstname.lastname@example.org